Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Letters #6

Dear Chuseok, I am so happy you arrived! I loved just having a two day work week. It was really interesting to see our whole city shut down while everyone was off celebrating with their families. You even included a little drama for us in the form of a store catching on fire. I have to admit, I was excited to see Korean firetrucks and firemen.... they look the same ;) 


Dear Matt, This week we re-established our book club, and it's been pretty fun reading the series The Mortal Instruments with you... even though I'm now a good two books ahead of you. I'm just glad you finished the first book... finally. Also, thanks for dealing with my melt down last night with grace. I think the theme park was a little to much for me. It's good to know you always have my back. 


And finally, Dear Everland, Whoever said you were not going to be busy during the Chuseok holiday was mistaken. You were at your highest capacity yesterday and it was a tad miserable. Thank you for offering a discount coupon for foreigners, but there were way too many people there. Regardless, Matt and I did have a lot of fun, and I think we will be back. Although, I will not be riding the T-Express ever again. {More to share on Everland later in the week.} 


Love, Alex 

6 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job of rocking that wall paper!! :P It really does take me back to our first overseas apartment in Russia!! Enjoy your break! Look forward to seeing what all you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- we have been so busy with work and exploring Korea we haven't had time to really look for a way to fix it. I am pretty sure it's just going to stay :)

      Delete
  2. A discount coupon for foreigners? That's interesting. In Malaysia, we foreigners have to pay more for most attraction tickets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Foreigners have to pay more! The discounted tickets were just for this holiday, but I'm glad they did.

      Delete
  3. aw, love your letter! so cool that you have a book club between you two. such a cute idea.
    love your blog too! following you now on gfc :)
    ciao from taylor | bloganticipation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor- I'm so happy to have you following me!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex