Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Letters #4

Dear Family, It's starting to become Fall which means candy corn. They don't sell that here, so I will be on the look out for a package containing candy corn. :) And maybe some Reese's Peanut Butter cups. And maybe some carmel apple suckers. That would be really really nice of you. Thanks. 

{via

Dear New Apartment, I don't really like you right now. It's not your fault that the building manager put up four different types of wallpaper, but I hate it. And it's not your fault the previous tenant trashed you and made you smell like cat pee, but I still don't like you. And I haven't decided if you still smell or not.  I know we are still in the beginning phases of our relationship, but so far it's pretty rocky. 
Dear Joseph {the previous tenant to the apartment}, if I ever see you again- I will punch you in the face. In what world is okay to live like this? 
Dear Cleaning Crew, Thanks for trying your best to get the nasty out of this apartment. I now feel like I can walk on the floors without my shoes. 


Dear Pringles, What the heck is Mayo Cheese? Mayo Cheese actually makes Salt & Seaweed sound good. Dear Seafood Section of Grocery Store, Not really sure if I'll ever get over seeing whole squid and fish for sale. Kinda creeps me out. 


And finally- Dear Weekend, I'm so excited you're here. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe their mayo cheese is supposed to be like sour-cream and cheese or something....it still sounds nasty. Oh, and I love your facial expression. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danica, Yeah maybe it's like cheddar and sour cream, but they didn't know what to call it. I don't know if I would try them though.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex