Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

There's Always Fun When A Photo Booth is Around

For Christmas I wanted something set up for the kids to have some fun with. So, I decided to have a photo booth. You can get a photo booth background and props at Wal-Mart for only $5. We also picked up some red noses and Santa/ Elf hats. 

I just used the photo booth app that is on my computer and set it up for everyone to use. The kids especially loved it and the adults had some fun too!

Here are some of the pictures from the photo booth: 












If you are looking for something to get the kids involved in, I would recommend a photo booth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex