Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Thoughts- Day 7

Day 7: 

I am thankful for our Nissan Maxima. 

Now, Matt and I have had a few car issues in the past year and half since we bought this car, but I am beyond grateful that we are able to afford this means of transportation. 

If we did not have a car we would be completely dependent on the bus system- which is not so great. I have to drive an hour each way every day for work and that would easily double if I had to take the bus. So thank you Mrs. Maxima! 

Thank you for reading my Thankful Thoughts! And I challenge you to find some of your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex