Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Flashback #26

I have been in the nostalgic mood lately and really can't wait to travel again. I know you know- but I loved living in London and being able to take mini-trips to different places in Europe. 

Anyway, I was scrolling through some pictures and I found these beauties. 

Here is some background for those that don't know (although most of my readers where in London with me.... so this is pointless)- anyway I will tell you regardless- while in London, Matt and I were skyping a lot and he really wanted to go to the different places I was going to. So to be funny I printed his picture out and put it on a popsicle stick... or coffee stirs I stole from Costa... and took him to Paris. 

It started out pretty funny, but it ended hilarious. By the end of the first day, Matt's picture became like a strange real person in that I carried around in my backpack. 

I remember saying stuff like "Do you want Matt to be in the picture, or just girls?" 
In which Jenny would reply: "Just girls" or "Yeah, Matt come join" 

Oh wow that was a lot of background! 

Okay here are the pictures- finally 



In these pictures, Matt and I are at Versailles and it was so so windy. At one point, I dropped the picture flew out of my hand and the bottom picture is the result of that event. 

I really think I thought Matt was falling to his death. Hahaha it was a strange time- as you might tell from this here video clip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex