Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful Thoughts- Day 3

Day 3: 

I am thankful for my family! 


I don't even know how to start explain how amazing my family is. I have always been close to my family, but moving away to Hawaii in 2007 really made me appreciate them more. This post would be really really long if I talked about every single person and the impact they made on my life- let's just say I am one LUCKY lady to have such an amazing family. 

Like all families we have our ups and downs... but at the end of the day we love each other and would do anything for each other. 

Every part of my personality is made up of traits from the members of my family. I love to plan parties and organize like one of my aunts, I am type A and driven like my mom, I love family and Thanksgiving like my Abuela, I am political passionate like my Papa (regardless if we are on the opposite side of the spectrum).... I could go on and on! 

Thank you family for being so awesome! 


(Back row: Barry (my second dad), Mom, Papa (holding baby Ava), Aspen, Beau, Coda, Sara, Abuela
Front: Oliva, Sage, Jud) 

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for tomorrow's Thankful Thoughts

And I challenge you to find your own! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex