Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy November Y'All


Ah, is there anything more beautiful than Fall in Georgia? 

The answer is No- there is not! ... Well, maybe Fall in London...

Now, I know Fall really starts maybe late September through October, but I always consider the start of November to be the perfect Fall. 

The leaves have changed colors, the weather is cooler, the air smells crisper, and Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away. 

I LOVE November. I think it is the best month ever! I love getting Carmel Apple Cider from Starbucks... I love wearing scarves.... enjoying the weather... and of course Thanksgiving!!! And now I can add celebrating my wedding anniversary! 

Living in Hawaii- I don't get to see the beautiful leaves... or wear a scarf.... or drink hot apple cider... but it's not too shabby here. The waves are getting big and my drive to work is beautiful. I just wish it was a bit cooler and there was a little bit of orange in the trees. 

Have a great November you guys and if you live where there is a true Fall please enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex