Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 25: Something You Know

Welcome to the last week of The Thankful Project! If you've missed any of my other Thankful Project posts just click here. 


Day 25: Something You Know

On the eve of my 3rd anniversary, I want to say that I know without a doubt that Matt loves me. I have never doubted that Matt loves me. Everyday it is clear that he loves me. When he sweeps the floor or cooks dinner, I know he loves me. When he watches The Mindy Project with me, I know he loves me. This is such a great knowledge to have. I have no doubts when it comes to Matt and the decision I made three years ago. 


{This was right before Matt and I really started dating.} 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex