Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Letters #14

Once again, the week has flown by and it's time for my weekly letters. 

Dear Fall, I know I've said it before, but I'm glad you're here. It's starting to get a bit too cold for me, so if you could just hold out for a little longer that would be great. The leaves have finally started changing color, and Korea is getting more beautiful by the hour. Matt and I have had the best time exploring in the nice cool weather, and can't wait to venture out again tomorrow. 


Dear Pepero Day, I don't quite understand what you are, but thanks for existing. I really enjoyed the treats given to me by my students and coworker. PS. Don't you just love the note my student Helen wrote me: "Hello Teacher, Are you tired? Eat this, cheer up." Love it! 


Dear Thankful Project, I can't believe it's day 15 of this project already! The month is flying by. I've been having a good time writing every day about things I am thankful for. I love love love this project. 


Dear Japan, I am so excited we are coming for a visit this January! This trip is going to be so amazing. We have already booked our plane tickets and hotel, so the big expenses are out of the way. Now we can relax and plan an amazing trip. 

Dear Norman Baggins Ho, Oh my gosh! It was so exciting to be able to Skype with you this past week. How nice of you to take time from your busy season at the North Pole. Matt and I are so excited to see you in 16 days or so! We sure have missed you, and look forward to seeing what type of shenanigans you'll get into this year. {If you missed Norman's actions last year, just click here.} 



Happy Friday! 

Love, Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex