Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 21: Something That's Easy to Take for Granted


Day 21: Something That's Easy to Take for Granted 

Last Friday, I witnessed a fatal car/ motorcycle accident. At first there was a lot of commotion as my students and I watched what was going on from the window in my class. We knew there had been an accident, but didn't know the outcome. By my next class, I learned that one person on the motorcycle had died. 

I think something that is easy to take for granted is our lives. It is so easy to go through day by day and never really think of all the blessings we have. Being alive is a blessing that we should take advantage of. I've never really thought of being thankful for being alive, but after seeing that accident it put everything in perspective. I am thankful for my good health and the health of the loved ones around me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex