Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 17: A Room


Day 17: A Room 

I'll be honest and say that I've never really thought of rooms that I am thankful for. That being said, I know the perfect room for this post. 

The room I am thankful for is my room back home in my parent's house. I am thankful I have a room to call my own when I visit home. I know my mom likes to call it the guest room now that I have moved out, but I know it will always be my room. I like knowing I have a place to go to and a place to store some of my things while I am traveling around. :) 

Regardless, of where I call home right now, I know I've always got something back in Georgia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex