Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday's Letters #15 and #16

Yes, yes- I've been a bit busy these last couple of weeks, and honestly I didn't have a lot of energy for blogging. But I wanted to make that up by putting up my Friday's Letters today. 

Dear Seoul Lantern Festival, You were truly amazing. I can't believe all the lanterns that we saw and how complex most of them were. I was definitely not expecting that. I can't wait to share all the pictures on here soon. 


Dear 3rd Anniversary, You were pretty good. I can't believe Matt and I have been married for three years. Again, I owe y'all  a recap, but it was great. Matt and I had a good day. We spent a lot of the day together, and it was pretty perfect. Three years has gone so fast. It doesn't seem like we've been together for so long. ... Does this mean we're not newlyweds anymore? 


Dear November, You really flew by! It is unbelievable that December starts on Sunday. The days here are going so fast. November, you've been a pretty great month. I'm sad to see you go, but I'm excited to see December here. I'm excited to start our advent calendar and to see Norman Baggins Ho, our house Elf. 

Dear Thanksgiving, Well, it wasn't really all that exciting here. Matt and I had to work yesterday, so we didn't get to have Thanksgiving dinner. But we are making dinner this Saturday and Matt's cousin is coming over for dinner. It's been a bit stressful getting all the stuff together for the holiday dinner, but I'm excited to finally eat a Thanksgiving meal! 

{This was my Thanksgiving treat. I bought this for my coworkers.} 

Now in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I wanted to share some thankful thoughts 
1. I am thankful for my mom sending a care package of food that we can make for our Thanksgiving meal. 
2. I'm thankful for the new winter clothes that were sent to me. 
3. I'm thankful for our adventure here in Korea. 
4. I'm thankful to all our family who supports us on this adventure. 

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this post is chalk full of good stuff, Alex! That lantern festival looks awesome! Also, congratulations on your third anniversary! And that's so awesome that your mom sent you a Thanksgiving care package! How cool! Hope it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! Last week was a pretty good week. Our Thanksgiving was perfect!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex