Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 18: A Choice


Day 18: A Choice 

I've said it before, but the choice I am thankful for is choosing to study abroad during college. It would have been easy for me to put off this experience in order to graduate on time, but I'm glad I stuck it out and went. Living in England, even for the brief time I was there, changed me. It made me look at life differently. It turned me from a tourist to a traveler. My study abroad opened my mind and the way I looked at life. It encouraged my wanderlust. I am so thankful my parents supported my dream of going to London. I am thankful that I had this opportunity. I loved my study abroad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex