Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Snail Mail Collective- July


Last month, I signed up for the first ever Snail Mail Collective to meet fellow bloggers around the world. This collective is brought to us by the two wonderful blogs Lost in Travels and The Nectar Collective. 

Every month you are paired with someone that is currently living in a different region of the world than yourself. You are to contact them, get to know them, and at the end of the month send a small meaningful gift and postcard. 

This month I was paired with the wonderful Jess from Stamp in my Passport. Who, funnily enough, is from Georgia! 

It was so great meeting her this last month, and the two of us found that we have a lot in common- especially when it comes to travel. If you have time, you should really go over and check out her blog. 

This month I was not really on the ball when it came to pictures, but I sent her a postcard from Hawaii and I made her a one-straw lei for her upcoming graduation. 

In return, I got a beautiful postcard from France (where she did her study abroad), a Chick-fil-a cow, and a box of peach flavored tea. She really nailed Georgia to a T. 

I am so glad that I was able to participate in the first ever Snail Mail Collective, and can't wait to see who I will meet this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex