Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kids Say the Darndest Things

February 14th was our first day back at school from our intersession break. While my kids were intersession, I assigned them a quick assignment to get them thinking about Social Studies. 

My students needed to pick two of their favorite places on Oahu and describe why they enjoy those places. {We are talking about human and physical characteristics of certain places in the Pacific Islands.} 

Anyway, these projects were due Friday and being the great teacher I am- I graded the projects this weekend. 

Some were great and some were not so great. Here are two paragraphs from two different students. 


{I don't know what makes me laugh more: "disserts" or that fact that "Frod and Sam" go to this restaurant.} 


{Ah the perfect student... his favorite place is the LIBRARY!}

Same project... same age... same grade... completely different quality. Oh the joys of teaching 7th grade! 

I love my kids! I really really do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex