Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Whole Bunch of Mail

Matt went to check the mail today, and I am so glad he did because we had a ton of love waiting for us! 

 {A Valentine's card from my Abuela and Papa.}


{Shot glasses from my Bates family- including a lovely note. If you can't tell- I was really excited I got these. I love them!} 


{Valentine's Day gifts from my love.}

{A thank you note from my niece Sophia. So very impressed she is writing thank you notes.}


{I couldn't wait to put all the cards on our frame wall.!} 

Thanks everyone for the love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex