Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Anniversary Questionnaire

{I know our anniversary was awhile ago, but I forgot to post this questionnaire.}

I love traditions (which you guys know). And I love documenting our lives (which you know). 

When our 2nd anniversary came around, I wanted something to reflect that year together. 

So I came up with the idea to do an Anniversary Questionnaire. 

This way we would have a few questions we answer every year on our anniversary. 

Matt and I put our heads together (with a little help from the blogging community) and came up with these 10 questions. 

{If you guys want to use this feel free! Just make sure you share your answers with me!}

My answers are in purple. Matt's are in green. 

1. What is something you learned about each other this year? 

Matt hates lotion. Like hates it, but he is still willing to rub my feet with it. 

Alex does have a creative side; she just has to find the stuff she wants to create. 

2. Something NEW you love about your spouse. 

I love that Matt is always working hard to help provide for us. Even with putting time into his unpaid internship he continues working at the Reading Writing Center. 

She is a teacher. 

3. A habit that is driving you crazy. 

Sometimes at night Matt makes this really strange noise. And it makes trying to go to sleep impossible. 

Making me decide where we are going to go eat and then not wanting to go there. 

4. Something thoughtful they did this year. 

Matt let me spend the money to go home to see my family in October, even though we were planning on going in December. 

Alex made a photo album for Abeula's birthday. She got everyone to say why they loved Abuela and put everything together. 

5. New tradition you started this year that you love. 
RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) 

Ditto- RAKs

6. A major accomplishment of your spouse this year. 
Matt finished all his classes for his undergrad and secured an internship for next semester. 

Alex got her first official teaching job at Mililani Middle School. 

7. What brought you closer. 
Being really really poor for a good part of 2012. We didn't let the money (or lack thereof) come between us. 

Trying to get healthy together. 

8. Use 5 words or less to describe you as a couple. 
Unique, funny, and completely in love

Fun, Humorous, Responsible, Romantic, Ambitious 

9. What is your favorite memory of this past year?
I have two. Going to Moab to visit Arches National Park, and going to Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon. 
Going to Moab.  

10. What has surprised you the most about being married? 
How much I have become dependent on Matt. I literally count on Matt for everything. Like my little sister Olivia said, "Alex, you are so lucky." Me "why? " Olivia: "Because you have Matt to do all your work." 

I thought we would have more money than we have... I mean there are only two of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex