Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Flashback #37


{Note: This is a picture of a picture. Sorry.} 

Joe, Me, Chantal, and Alex Brother circa 2003 

Isn't this such a great picture. We all look like we really love each other. 

Notice the Hooters shirt. I wasn't trying to make a statement; I actually really like Hooters. All throughout high school I was just waiting for my boobs to get big (sorry Papa) so I could be a Hooters girl. 

You can blame my parents- they used to take me there all the time when I was a little kid. {Picture a toddler in a little hooters shirt saying "Mama, I want to go to Hooters."- cause that was me.} 

 I wore this shirt to school Freshman year and my Geography teacher Ms. Paul had a fit. I think she spent the whole class period talking about women's rights. 

*This was the same teacher that refused to call me Alex because she said it was a boy's name. But, I wouldn't let her call me Mary. Together we compromised on Mary Alex- thus making me youngest non-Catholic Nun to ever exist. 

Ironically, that halloween I dressed up as a nun... hmmm I wonder where those pictures are. 

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex