Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Chicken

It is my little sister Olivia's 9th birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Ever since she came into my family's lives she has been nothing but a blessing. I still remember seeing her picture for the first time- it was on my 16th birthday- and I could not believe this little chunk was going to be my little sister! She was so cute (everyone knows Asians are the cutest babies).

Everyday I miss my little chicken and can not wait to move back to Georgia just to hang out with Olivia.

Happy Birthday Olivia Jade (Dian Hi Mae) Drake 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex