Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Joe Joe

Shout out to my little brother Joe.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

Today he is 19...19!!!!! I cannot believe it!

I am so proud of my little brother. For as long as I can remember, Joe has wanted to play ball after high school. He wanted to play division 1 and eventually to the MLBs. And so far he is on the right track. He is out of high school and is still doing the thing he loves to do! I am so happy he is following his dreams even if he is currently living 2000 miles away from me!

Happy birthday Joe!

Here's to the memories and the ones we have yet to make! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex