Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

San Francisco and Yosemite

As you know, a couple of weeks ago I flew to visit my brother and dad out in California. I had a blast and can't wait to go back. Most of the time we just hung out, watched some baseball games, and just relaxed, but during the visit I did get to see some of the sites. So to share my trip with you I thought I would post some pictures.... or a lot of pictures. Enjoy!





 Yummy Desserts at the Ahwahnee Hotel. We went there for Sunday brunch. I would recommend it! 















 Got yummy cupcakes at Sprinkles! Much better than Georgetown Cupcakes and those were great!
 I got Red Velvet, Chocolate Vanilla, Smores, Carrot, Vanilla, and Black and White! All were awesome!
 Oh no big deal- drove a Porsche around! 
 Went running with the pops! 
 Drank coke out of a bottle! 
 Froze my butt off at Joe's game! But the trip was totally worth it! 



2 comments:

  1. That chowder looks delicious!! And I'm glad you like Sprinkles more that GT Cupcakes. They really are overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information! Excellent writing. I am sure I will visit this site again soon.
    I have some relevant information you can review below
    City sightseeing tour

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex