Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Piece of Our Home


The 'H' is from Anthropology  
The Owl is from Yosemite 
The Fish is from Belize (thanks to my dad)

These all add a little bit of color to our drab beige walls! 





My Hawaii Shot Glass Collection 

Since moving here last January I have collected 18! My total collection has reached over 200 now! I love these little guys so far I have: Alaska, Japan, Belize, Yosemite, DC, Texas, the Big Island, Ohio, Seattle, and a few more! 

If you have given me any of these THANKS SO MUCH!!! My collection would be nothing without my loved ones! Keep them coming! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex