Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Flashback #52

Well, today's my birthday! (Happy Birthday to me.) 

I am now 25! Whoa I really can't believe. I don't think I'm old, but it is crazy that I am 25! 

In honor of this, I thought I would Flashback to my last 5 birthdays and share what was going on. 

Here we go: 

2008-20th Birthday
This year we had a decades party because my Abuela was turning 60, my Mom was turning 40, and I was hitting 20. Of course this was spent with my family and my best friend Beth. 

2009- 21st Birthday 
This year Beth and I got lunch at Panera's with the little kids and Joe. We got pedicures and then we went over to Abuela and Papa's for dinner. Abuela got us a Piñata and we had tons of fun. This birthday included the missionaries and non-alcholic champagne. 


2010- 22nd Birthday 
This was the first year Matt was part of the picture. (Although I have no pictures with him.) Again this was spent with family and Beth. I remember Janice got me a cook book and I thought 'well great she wants me to learn how to cook!'... Still hasn't happened! 

2011- 23rd Birthday 
This year was my first birthday married to Matt, but I spent in thousand of miles away in D.C. Luckily, I was able to meet up with Jenny and she took me around town. Plus, I got Georgetown cupcakes. 

2012- 24th Birthday 
I got to spend this birthday with Matt. We had a great beach/ pool day and it was awesome. We celebrated at Hard Rock that night and had such a great time. Matt continued the tradition of my birthday doughnut and made my day. 

2013- 25th Birthday 
Again, Matt and I spent my birthday apart. But he sure did work hard to make sure my birthday was great (more to come on that later). I went to work and had a great day with my students and my cousins Josh and Ari. 



Well, the good news is I don't think I've really aged physically.
These past five years have brought so many fun memories. 

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex