Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, September 15, 2014

Project Life: 2014 Update

Happy Monday Y'all!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. This weekend we stayed in and I worked on my Project Life book. I am so far behind on this book, but I am determined to finish the book on time. I have a lot to catch up on, but I the end is in sight. This weekend I worked all the way to May. 

Here are the pages I finished this weekend. 





I have started going through Cambodia pictures and figuring out the different layouts, so hopefully I can knock that trip out soon. 

Project Life is pretty time consuming. These pages probably took around 3 hours to complete, but pop on the tv and it goes by pretty quickly. 

I hope you guys enjoyed taking a look at one way I am documenting my 2014 and if you have any questions about Project Life just ask! 

Have a wonderful week. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are awesome! What great memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammy! I really love working on this project.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex