Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay: A Wrap Up {Travel Tuesday}

Happy Tuesday Y'all! 

Last week- I shared a few posts about our cruise along Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay. We had a great time exploring the caves, laying out at the beach, eating delicious food, and seeing a fishing village. And while all of these things were amazing- I think the best part was seeing the limestone islands that cover this bay. 

Today I'll wrap up our cruise and share some a lot of pictures from cruising the bay. 















We really had a fun time on the cruise, and hope to return there again one day. I would really recommend taking a cruise along Ha Long and Bai Tu Long Bay. And I would definitely use IndoChina Junk since they don't follow the normal route, so you are not crowded with tourists. 

{If you missed any of my previous Ha Long posts- click here

Would you take a cruise on the Ha Long Bay? 



{Linking up with Bonnie

10 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos!!! I've never been but you have me super interested now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really loved Hanoi. It was really hot, so I would recommend going in the Winter- but it was amazing.

      Delete
  2. Don't know if I'll ever make it to SE Asia, but this place looks amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SE Asia is a little out of the way for you, but every place we've been in SE Asia has been amazing. Plus, once you get there- it's really cheap!

      Delete
  3. Love the photos! I'm super bummed I didn't make this cruise happen when I was in Vietnam. Next time for sure! I love that sunset photo, it's definitely postcard material :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! My husband takes most of the pictures and I think he does a great job. I hope you get back to Vietnam and make this cruise happen- we loved it!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It really was. We never got used to the views we saw while on the cruise.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! It was a pretty wonderful place, and I'm glad we got to see it.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex