Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thankful For #2



This week I thought I would do a little shout out to my Abuela! I am so thankful for my Abuela. She is such a wonderful woman. A great wife, mother, and of course Abuela (grandmother)! I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has always been supportive of me and the goals that I have set in my life. I love her so very much and wish I could see her everyday- unfortunately at this stage in my life and being over 4000 miles away that is impossible! She is always positive and upbeat.

I am thankful for my Abuela. I am thinking of her day because it is also her BIRTHDAY!!!!!! So I want to send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY her way!

I love you Abuela. I hope you have a great birthday and many more to come! Wish we could be there!

(This is picture of Abuela's senior picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex