Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Letters #22

Happy Friday and Happy Almost February! 

Korea has been celebrating the Lunar New Year (similar to Chinese New Year), and Matt and I were lucky to have two days off from work, so we took advantage and headed over to Japan. 

I just wanted to write a little update and wish you guys a Happy Weekend! 

Dear GRE, Again- you've managed to take over my week. I can see this is going to be a trend for the the next 6 months. Boo- I just wish I could see a little improvement in my Math...

Dear Sochi Winter Olympics, I am so excited for you. I am ready to get my Olympics on! 


Dear Lunar New Years, Thanks for giving us a couple of days off. I am sure we are loving Japan. And I can't wait to eat these lovely treats my director gave us. 


Happy Weekend Everyone. I can't wait to share our Japan trip with you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex