Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, March 10, 2013

You've Been Egged

{Free printable via

I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago and I just had to do it!

Here is what you will need: 





{Candy of your choice, 12 plastic eggs, and the You've Been Egged sign and directions. Easter Grass and Basket if you want.}



{Free printable via

Print out the directions and the You've Been Egged sign for all the people you want to egg. We picked four people to egg. I have included the links to the prints I used, but if you do a Pinterest search, you can find so many different printables. 

Fill your eggs with candy, or sweet notes to the people you are egging. 

Then go egg! You can hide the eggs in their yard, fill an Easter basket and place it on their door steps,  tape the eggs to their door, or even mail a package off (which we did for two of ours). The possibilities are endless!


{Matt and I getting ready to Egg some people!} 


{Our first Egging. We were so nervous. The couple was literally standing right by their windows talking. I was sure we were going to get caught, but we got aways safe!}


{This couple was not home, so we could take a little more time with the set up.}

This was one of the funnest things Matt and I have done while living in TVA. I can't wait to see other people get egged! 

I hope you start the egging process, and if you do make sure to send pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex