Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Letters #50

Happy Friday Y'all!

Hooray for Korean Independence Day! Today Matt and I had a wonderful break from teaching while the country celebrated their independence from Japan. 

This week was pretty darn boring. Actually- most of our weeks are boring, but alas- I still feel the need to write my letters- so here we go. 

Dear Discover Mongolia!, We are excited to take our tour with you. We are looking forward to our 3 day tour of Central Mongolia. I can't believe we will be in Mongolia next month!!! This was the number 1 location we had on our travel bucket list, and to see it being crossed off is an amazing feeling. We are lucky the ticket prices were so low for September. Here we come Mongolia! 

Dear J, Thanks for spending your Friday with us. It was fun having a third person to hang around with for the day. We're glad we could give you the wonderful experience of riding the subway and bus here in Korea for the first time. (PS- I'm still the Skip-bo champ.)


Dear Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, You were delicious. It's been a long time since we've had some doughnuts and we were not disappointed. Yum Yum. 


Dear Korean Independence Day, Thank you for giving us a day of relaxation and a day without work. Yay for holidays!

Dear Computer, Please come back to me soon. I miss you so much.

I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a fabulous weekend! 

Love, Alex

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! How great you had the day off. Can't wait to read about Mongolia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex