Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Presidents Day

Now that I have been student teaching for a month I now understand why God created weekends and Holidays! I used to think it was for the students.... how wrong I was.... it is for the teachers! I am so thankful for Presidents Day!

Today Matt and I grabbed a couple of Ted's Sandwiches and then picnicked and laid out at Sunset for a couple of hours.


How beautiful is this?

Later we are going to play some lacrosse and watch another Harry Potter movie. We got all of our work done Friday so we could play all weekend and it has be great. I can't wait till my next day off! What did you guys do with your holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex