Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Prsat Kravan: Cambodia

Happy Thursday Y'all! 

The week is almost over, and this time next week I will be cruising down Ha Long Bay in the wonderfully hot Vietnam. I can't wait for this next adventure, but until then- I'll take you guys back to Cambodia. (The trip of never-ending posts.) 

The last stop on our small circuit tour was Prsat Kravan. This is a really small temple right past Ta Prohm. We didn't take a lot of pictures of this temple, but I still wanted to show it because it looks so different from the other temples. 




I love the color of the stone used to make it. And I love that it's a pretty simple design (at least compared to the other temples we had seen). 

So what do you think of Prsat Kravan? Worth a stop on the tour? 

{Believe it or not- I think I only have about 5 more Cambodia posts left!}

1 comment:

  1. study abroad consultants in hyderabad is one of the finest consultancy in Hyderabad..It is known to make students dream come true who don't get chance to study in abroad..Over the years we have made over 10,000 students to get a seat in prestigious colleges across the globe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex