Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rainy Day with Instagram


If you have not noticed I am loving instagram right now. I like it for two reasons:
1. It makes i-phone pictures look a lot better and
2. I have my phone with me everywhere so I can capture great pics. anywhere I go!

So today I had a day off from student teaching due to a furlough and so I had a day to just hang out!

Sadly, my beach day was cancelled due to severe rain showers (i.e.- Laie Flooding), so instead I studied for my last Praxis test, watched some Friends, and played around with my blog.



I also enjoyed a few of these tasty treats today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex