Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, March 5, 2012

Crush vs. H2O


Today was my first lacrosse game- well, my first game coaching that is! And it went AWESOME!

I am so happy to be doing this. Although I do not get home Mondays and Fridays until 8:00 and I have to drive into town on Sundays for games, it is the best experience I have ever had.

These girls are great and I love being apart of their lacrosse development. It is great to teach these girls the game that I love so much and to be a part of it again.

Here are some pictures from the game:





I love some of these pictures because you can see the range in size of these girls! My youngest are just 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex