Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, December 19, 2011

Tis the Season in Hawaii





This is our first Christmas away from home! Last year was our first Christmas as a married couple, but this is our first alone. And our first in Hawaii.

The night of Thanksgiving we put our tree up in our little studio apartment! I know it was a little early, but I just couldn't wait! We got our tree for $20 at Wal-mart and all of our ornaments from Target! My Grandmother Fahey also sent us our yearly ornaments and so we got ten new Hallmark ornaments and they are wonderful! I think our tree looks beautiful. Matt also decided to be crafty and he bought some one shot liquor bottles and made them into ornaments. I think they turned out great!

We got lights to hang in our windows and a wreath to hang on the door! And my wonderful mother-in-law made us our very own unique stockings! And some cute pillow covers!

Here are some pictures of our tree:



(Carrying on the HoHoHo tradition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex