Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Time of Year

This time of year always reminds me of when Matt and I got engaged. In fact, three years ago today, Matt proposed to me in the kitchen of his parents house. 

{If you want to read all about our engagement click here.} 

Since I have already shared my story. I wanted to share someone else's. 

Watch this youtube video of this guy proposing to his girlfriend. I usually don't like huge proposal productions, but this is one exception. I loved this video. And I am not ashamed to say I even cried a little. I tried to get Matt to watch it, but he was not impressed. Maybe it's a girl thing. 

I think this is great, and I hope you do too. 


Also, Happy Anniversary to my wonderful in-laws! {Yup, we got engaged on their anniversary.} Here's to 33 years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex