Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2011

Update

You might not care, but here are some things that have been happening since July:

1. Still have been running (although I took a week off when I got sick and it has been hard to get back into the groove)
2. Got a Mac Book Pro
3. Started my last semester of school! (well not including student teaching)
4. Found out I love the 7th grade
5. Gave up regular soda (yup, I am coke free)
6. My new love is Diet Dr. Pepper
7. Got my studio basically decorated
8. Found my love for zumba
9. Got a wii
10. Got readdicted to my fall shows

I also have set some real goals to get me back on Operation Portia DeRossi
1. No fast food
2. No soda (just to keep me on track)
3. Exercise 5x a week
4. Only going to the grocery once a week

Hopefully it will all work out! What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex