Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, April 18, 2011

ABC Game

I found this wonderful ABC game while blog stalking. Check out this great blog!

So this game is just so you guys can get to know me a little better!

A- Are you available- No Way Jose
B- Best blog friend- Well since only one person really reads this that would be Jenny Christensen!
C- Cake or Pie- CAKE
D- Drink of choice- CHERRY COKE AND IF I AM BEING GOOD DIET MOUNTAIN DEW
E- Essential Item you use everyday- CHAPSTICK!!!!
F- Favorite Color- RED
G- Gummy bears or worms- BEARS
H- Hometown- ROSWELL, GEORGIA
I- Indulgences- SLEEPING IN UNTIL NOON
J- James Dean, Jimmy Fallon, or Justin Timberlake- COLLIN FIRTH :) OKAY JIMMY FALLON
K- Kids and Names- NO KIDS BUT TEMPERANCE IS ONE OF THE FUTURE NAMES
L- Life is incomplete without- LOVE
M- Must have fashion item-CARDIGANS
N- Number of siblings- 5 TWO OLDER THREE YOUNGER
O- Organic or Overrated- OVERRATED!!!!
P- Phobias or Fears- AFRAID OF THE DARK!
Q- Favorite Quote- KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON - CHURCHILL
R- Reason to Smile- MR. MATT HO
S- Season- FALL
T- Tag 3 of your favorite blogs- I LOVE ALL THE BLOGS I FOLLOW- PEOPLE ARE SO CREATIVE AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY
U- Unknown fact about me- I ONCE STOLE A HANSEN POSTER FROM A MAGAZINE IN KROGER WHEN MY MOM WOULD NOT LET ME HAVE IT :)
V- Vegetable you don't like- RAW CARROTS
W- Worst habit- EXCESSIVE WORRYING!
X- X-rays- I THINK I HAD ONE IN HIGH SCHOOL....
Y- You are (in one word)- ORGANIZED
Z- Zodiac Sign- GEMINI

OKAY NOW IT'S YOUR TIME! TELL ME YOUR ABC'S AND THEN SEND ME THE LINK SO I CAN READ THEM! I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YA!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex