Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Weekend Sneak Peek {Travel Tuesday}

Happy Tuesday Y'all! 

Since we got back late Sunday night, I haven't had time to completely organize my pictures from the weekend. I also didn't get my weekly posts up early like I usually try to do, so today I thought Travel Tuesday would be nice and simple. 

I am really excited to share our trip down south with y'all, so I thought I would post a couple sneak peek pictures of the places we saw last weekend. I know it's a super short post, but I am playing catch up this week. {Sorry.} 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. 

 {Busan}

 {Temple by the Sea-Younggungsa- Busan} 

[Cherry Blossoms in Jinhae} 

I hope y'all enjoyed this little sneak peak. I promise better posts are coming. 



10 comments:

  1. Short but sweet! Lovely photos and I look forward to seeing more from your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I can't wait to share the rest of the trip- hopefully I can get those up soon.

      Delete
  2. As always, your photos are the bomb. I look forward to seeing the rest of the awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thanks Polly! Those pictures are all thanks to Matt.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see more of the Cherry Blossoms!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammy! Hopefully those posts will be ready for next week! I can't wait to share the festival with you.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, yeay, I can't wait to see more from your trip! And your cherry blossoms photo has me wishing spring would get here a little faster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Spring gets to you guys soon as well! I want Spring to stay- I am so not ready for the summer heat yet.

      Delete
  5. I would love to go to Busan and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex