Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 23: Something I've Seen


Day 23: Something I've Seen 

I am thankful that I have been able to see so many musical plays in famous theaters. I love musicals so much (yes- I'm a bit of a nerd). I'm so happy that I've been able to go to New York and see Rent, Wicked, Lion King, and Mama Mia. I'm thankful that while in London I saw Phantom of the Opera, Les Mis, We Will Rock You, and Chicago

I've seen Rent in Jacksonville and Atlanta. I've seen Wicked in New York, London, Atlanta, and Hawaii. {Wicked is actually here in Korea right now and we are thinking about going.} 

And I am thankful for these experiences. I know for some people this is not a big deal, but for me it's magic. To see live performances like these is just amazing. 

{Playbill from Honolulu}

{After seeing Rent in Jacksonville} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex