Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 12: An Opportunity


Day 12: An Opportunity 

I would have to say teaching in Korea is an opportunity I am grateful for. I am so happy that Matt and I have this opportunity. We've had such a great time these last couple of months. I don't know what will happen after our year contracts are up, but I am happy we are here. 



We've had the best time exploring our area of Korea, and are looking forward to continue our explorations. We've learned so much about being an expat and living outside of our comfort zones. I'm so grateful to our friends back in Hawaii who made this experience possible. I'm thankful for going to an international school where chances like this popped up. Korea is not perfect, but I am loving this experience. 

{I mean how cute are these kids} 

Catch up with Days 1-11 by clicking here, and like always I am linking up with Chasing Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex