Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love Letters

This little red mailbox has seriously been the most fun ever! If you ever see a little mailbox, I would recommend buying it! 

This mailbox has made the month of February so great. Matt and I both love getting mail and seeing the   love notes. 

Here is a sample of a note Matt wrote me a few days ago: 


Doing this has really ensured our love tanks are full. (Yes, I have been reading the 5 Languages of Love.) I am all for doing small things to keep the love alive, and this mailbox has done this. 

I am happy I went with my instinct to buy it when I saw it in Target. 

Look out for some more love notes coming soon! 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex