Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Flashback #27

A flashback of Olivia (this 'flashback' is really just about two months old, but I still want to use it): 

While driving down to Florida the four of us (mom, me, Olivia, and Jud) stopped at Craper Barrel, oh I am sorry Cracker Barrel.

Anyway, I was doing a crossword with the kids and I read the clue: I unfold before travelers to show them the way to go.

And I asked, so what do you need to show you the way?

Olivia responded: A GPS

..... The answer was A Map

Kids these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex