Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful Thought- Day 12

Day 12: 

I am thankful for adoption. 

I am so glad that my parents decided to adopt two wonderful babies from China. Olivia was adopted in August of 2004 at the age of 15 months and Jud joined our family in November of 2006 at the age of 3. 

I seriously cannot imagine my life without these two kids. They have only added joy to our family. There is no doubt in my mind that they fully belong to in my family. I think adoption is one of the greatest things a person could do. There are so many kids out there that need a home. Matt and I plan to adopt in a few years. If you have never thought about adoption I would encourage you to look into it. My family went through Children's Hope. 

(This is right after my parents got Olivia.)  

(Jud and Mom in China.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex