Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful Thoughts- Day 2

Day 2 of my thankful journey. Just a recap: November... Thanksgiving.... Thankful Thoughts

Day 2: 

I am thankful for my education. 

December of 2011 I graduated from BYU- Hawaii. Now my experience with BYU-H had a lot of ups and a lot of downs. I got homesick A LOT! I got into many arguments with the admin office! I dated a couple of duds! But at the end of the day- I got a great education! I never thought I would go to a BYU CHURCH school, but it was a great opportunity! 

I loved all my History professors. I loved being able to study in a great field that was not a very popular major so the classes were super small! Most of all I love that my education prepared me enough to be able to get a job in my field  right out of school! 

And on the really good side I went to school in HAWAII!!!! I was able to experience living in a place that had a different culture... I was able to live right on the beach... and meet really great people.  And I got my degree!!!! 

Yay for education! 


(I mean how awesome is it that I went to a place where THIS is the tradition!) 

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for tomorrow's Thankful Thoughts

And I challenge you to find some of your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex