Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Thoughts- Day 4

Happy Sabbath Y'all! 

Day 4: 

I am thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 

I think this is natural, but the older I become the more I appreciate the church and the lessons of the gospel. There are so many blessings that have come into my life and I am glad I am a member of this church. I usually don't go into my religion a lot, but I feel like if I didn't mention it now it would be ridiculous. I am where I am right now because of the church. 

Don't get me wrong- there are many things I struggle with and most days I feel like I am not doing that great of a job being a member, but everyday is a process. I think it is the effort that makes the difference.

If you have no idea what I am talking about please check out this wonderful website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex