Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Delayed Friday Letters 67

Happy Sunday Y'all! 

I hope your weekend went well. Matt and I had a mini adventure up in Seoul and then relaxed. 

Here is what we've been up to: 

-Getting ready for our trip to Thailand (6 more days!) 
-Skyping with my friend Beth 
-Finding a new bbq place near our house
-Cleaning up the apartment 
-Day tripping to Seoul
-Starting a new crochet project for my friend's baby that is due in April 
-Buying yarn for a project I want to start at a later date
-Doing family names at the temple 
-Eating yummy Mexican food
-Tickets for home are officially booked
-Snuggling up with Matt and watching Harry Potter 
-Getting a lovely care package from my Grandma and Grandpa Fahey 
-Rereading the Harry Potter books (can you see a theme)








And that's been our week. We are really excited for our upcoming trip and can't wait to leave next Saturday! 

Have a great week y'all. 

Love, Alex 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex