Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Letters 68

Well hello there to all those that have not completely given up on me these last couple of weeks. 

I don't really know what got into me- I just felt like I needed to take a break from this blog and really make up my mind about keeping up with it or quitting it. Which I hate saying, but the thought of just stopping came into my mind a lot. So I needed to take some time. 

And I've realized that I don't want to stop writing- I love this little blog of mine. I don't care that it's not huge. I just love having a place to come to and share both the day-to-day living and the fun adventures we have. 

And so- without further ado- here's what we've been up to: 

-Took a trip to Thailand
-Played with some elephants and tigers
-Rode on an overnight train (twice)
-Ate some yummy Thai food 
-Took a cooking class





-Got welcomed back to Korea with lovely air pollution and the freezing weather
-Continued our Korean tutoring
-Had a lunch date at Pizza School
-Continued on my latest crochet project (which is almost done)
-Caught up on a lot of tv
-Read 6 of the 7 Harry Potter books 
-Booked our tickets home (hello May 9th)




The last couple of weeks have been a lot of fun. I am looking forward to sharing our trip with y'all. 

I am also looking forward to saying goodbye to February! 

Happy Friday Y'all! 

Love, Alex 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you decided to keep up with the blog!

    It sounds like you've been up to some great adventures. Can't wait to read more about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It's hard getting back into the groove!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex