Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Digital Project Life 2014: Update

Happy Monday Y'all! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 

For the last couple of weekends, I've been working on my Project Life album and trying to get my Cambodia trip finished. Today I want to share those pages with y'all. 

This was a huge project to complete, but I really liked the way all the pages turned out. 








{Click to enlarge the images} 

It was hard to select the pictures I wanted to use for this. We took so many pictures, but I didn't want these pages to get too out of control. I tried to keep each temple to a page, and just did a whole layout for the larger temples we went to. I did buy 3 new templates this month for this project. I added templates V, O and Squared Away 10 to use. I love the V and O template because they hold a lot of pictures- which was perfect for this trip. 

When I am working on the pages, I always get worried that it looks so small, but the pages are 12 x 12- so I know it will be perfect. 

Whenever I am finished with a layout- I put it straight in my Shutterfly album online. This helps make sure I have my project saved in multiple places, and it helps me see how my book is turning out and how many pages I have left for the year. 

The biggest block I am facing right now is I am getting a bit tired of the midnight edition. I know I could buy another template and shake things up, but I really want the whole book to look consistent. I've seen people mix around different editions, and it looks great, but I don't think I want that. So for now I am a little tired of using the edition, but I don't want to change anything. 

Maybe next year I will get a couple editions that work well together. 

If you've missed my book so far- click here

Midnight Edition 
Templates A, B, F,V, O, and Squared Away

Would you use Digital Project Life? How do you document your adventures? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex