Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, March 30, 2013

What's In Your Easter Basket?

I love Easter. I really do. I love everything it represents, and I love another excuse to show my friends and family I love them with little Easter gifts. 

Matt and I have a special place in our hearts for Easter and Easter baskets because of our engagement. {If you have no idea what I am talking about click here.} 

As a kid, I understood what Easter was, but I really enjoyed getting my Easter basket and all the candy that came with it. 

As I am older, I have a greater understanding of Easter and it's importance, but I still like getting my Easter basket. 

So I thought I would write a guide to my dream Easter basket. Really this is just a few things I am loving, that would go great in an Easter basket... or maybe as a birthday gift, if one's birthday was just a couple months away.... hint... hint. 


{Loving this Lisa Leonard necklace} 


{Still loving this soft cover notebook}


{Love these Homegrown Monogram Mugs from Anthropologie}


{Loving this Calico Owl Knob from Anthropologie. Don't ask why.}


{Awesome Mustache Turvis Tumbler} 


{Seriously, my dream gift!} 

I hope you all have a great Easter weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex