Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Friday Flashback #41

When I was younger (around 3-5th grade) I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer



I loved it so much that I was some what obsessed with the show and all things vampire related. 

I once told my mom when I turned 18 I was going to legally change my name to Buffy Fahey. 

And I was sure this would happen. 

But this isn't the worse of the obsession... I also kept a bunch of wooden stakes in a shoe box under my bed. (If I remember correctly, I stole these from different yards around my neighborhood.) 

Anyway, from time to time I would grab the stakes from under my bed and go outside and pretend I was killing vampires. It was awesome. 

On a side note, I also mailed in a letter to get a picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign. When I got the signed picture back, I framed it and put it on my wall. 

What can I say: I was a strange kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex